Songbook/Oh My Darling Clementine
< SongbookNaar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
Oh My Darling Clementine[bewerken]
- In a A cavern, in a canyon, - Excavating for a E mine
- Dwelt a D miner forty A niner, - And his E daughter Clemen- A tine
- Oh my A darling, oh my darling, - Oh my darling, Clemen- E tine!
- Thou art D lost and gone for- A ever - Dreadful E sorry, Clemen- A tine.
- Light she A was and like a fairy, - And her shoes were number E nine,
- Herring D boxes, without A topses, - Sandals E were for Clemen- A tine.
- Drove she A ducklings to the water - Ev'ry morning just at E nine,
- Hit her D foot against a A splinter, - Fell in- E to the foaming A brine.
- Ruby A lips above the water, - Blowing bubbles, soft and E fine,
- But, alas, I D was no A swimmer, - So I E lost my Clemen- A tine.
- How I A missed her! How I missed her, - How I missed my Clemen- E tine,
- But I kissed her D little A sister, - I for- E got my Clemen- A tine.